We have previous experience of working within the food and beverage sector – installing plastic hygienic cladding for manufacturing environments.
We are able to offer hygienic cladding which is a cost effective, maintenance free choice for any area where long‐term hygiene is important.
Hygienic plastic installation is by far a superior option over cyclical painting programme using a specialist food safe paint products which are dependent on the quality of the structure below can still flake become dusty or form efflorescence behind paint making surfaces dusty and friable.
Hygienic cladding is a better, more permanent solution for your interior maintenance programme and will reduce down time for future maintenance.
Hygienic plastic can be used in many environments below are a few common ones:-
- Wash areas
- Food preparation and production areas
- Leisure facilities
- Public conveniences, cloakrooms, changing rooms
- Shower and wet rooms
- Cost Effective
- Meets Building Regulations and Health Safety Standards
- Good Impact protection
- High chemical resistance
- Long Lasting – life expectancy of 25 years
- The semi-rigid sheet can be heat formed around corners with a specialist tool called a thermo-former for seamless hygiene
- It is relatively easy to install, with the right adhesives and fitting tools
- Available in a variety of colours and trims
- Sheet sizes are 2.5mm or 3mm thick 1220mm wide by 2400mm high, or 3000mm high
- Available in differing grades and colours, low, medium, high density pvc sheet.
- We can install Altro White Rock, Hi plas or Be plas or any specific requirements